Friday 16 March 2018

I do stuff and stuff gets done

Piste in the morning after snowfall
Trois Vallees, France, March 2018
I've been away and then very much over-committed in the evenings. Work is mildly annoying, skiing was great, badminton is similarly great, and meditation is OK (we've had a change of group leader and I'm having to get used to a different style). Ilf has varnished and painted a whole lot of stuff, plus he kindly switched my fridge door round and did a few other small jobs. He's due to be back again next week to finish the painting, after which there will be tiling. I have visited a tile shop and had a very entertaining conversation with one of the employees who I hope will be guiding my tile choices - now I have to measure the kitchen, which perhaps with hindsight I should have done before going to the shop.

That's all for now. Life is hectic.

Two skiers in the sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...